We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our eHealth ICT Team.
We provide support for a variety of clinical and administrative systems serving all areas of NHS Grampian.
Part of a small team of Cyber Security staff, you will work closely with eHealth Technical Staff, Information Governance, Stakeholders throughout NHS Grampian; this extends to Health and Social Care Partners as well as third party vendors and suppliers. Monitoring threats and taking preventative measures found during vulnerability scanning & pen testing. Working with suppliers to mitigate cyber risks found in third party managed services
Supporting IT colleagues and the wider business with the adoption of information and cyber security policies, procedures, and standards.
Reviewing and maintaining application criticality ratings and business impact assessments. Assisting with the implementation and testing of cyber incident response plans, for scenarios such as ransomware, denial of service, data breach.
Supporting cyber security training and promoting awareness initiatives across the company
Deploying and managing cybersecurity systems.
You will have:
- Demonstrable experience relating to the role
- Strong experience as a Cyber Security Engineer including a relevant certification – one of the following: CISSP, CISM, CISA, GIAC
- A good understanding of IT infrastructure fundamentals e.g. networks, operating system, databases
- A strong knowledge of security methodologies and industry standards (e.g. ISO27001, NIST, CSA) as well as security technologies such as AV, SIEM, IDM
- To be collaborative and pragmatic with excellent communication skills; able to manage 3rd parties, liaise across the business and mentor others
This post includes a requirement to undertake work at sites throughout Grampian as necessary. Transport provided when required.
Candidates should be qualified to degree level or equivalent experience, specific Cyber Security qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CCSP or equivalent would be an advantage. A valid UK driving license is essential.
Informal enquiries to Rama Wilson, [email protected]