Maersk is going through a time of unprecedented change, transforming our business to becoming the global integrator of container logistics. We are transforming into a product and platform led organisation and undertaking an agile transformation across our enterprise.
In this role you will become a key part of our scrum teams in our newly established cyber security platform where we develop cyber security products and services to our customers thereby providing a cyber secure IT environment for our colleagues, customers and third parties we collaborate with.
You will be part of forming a new platform within Maersk and you are expected to contribute to our agile journey. Being part of Maersk means working and communicating across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong professional network. We will provide you with opportunities to broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
Joining Maersk T&L will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation. As a Scrum Team Security Engineer you will gain broad business knowledge of the company’s activities globally, as well as understand how the complexity of IT supports the transport and logistics business.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams
- Work with colleagues to break user stories into concrete tasks for the scrum team and facilitate their prioritization to optimize delivery time of a whole epic.
- Develop and deliver user stories together with the scrum team.
- Work with the team to create and adapt sprint plans to reach the sprint goal.
- Instill quality by adhering to a Definition of Ready and Definition of Done.
- Work closely with other interdependent engineers and solution architects to produce technical requirements and ensure solutions work together and fulfill business needs.
- Work as team to provide an accurate estimation of the development time to the product owners.
We are looking for
- Knowledge of compliance standards like CIS, NIST in conjunction with PCI-DSS and GDPR. With working knowledge of secure development practices and standards such as OWASP and BSIMM especially on cloud providers
- The skills to identify the need for new, or changes to existing, security patterns for API (Authorisation and OAuth 2.0 for key data), EDI and Event Streaming
- Threat Modelling and Security testing experience, to identify any security risks before live deployment (DAST and SAST)
- Development experience in .Net and/or Java. Experience with scripting (e.g. python, ruby, bash). Knowledge of XML and JSON. Hands on Azure security configuration and scripting skills
- Demonstrable experience and execution of security automation, and configuration of Azure cloud native tools to maximise their effectiveness
- Microsoft Azure certifications, e.g. Azure Security Engineer, Azure DevOps Engineer, Azure Solutions Architect
- Experience in one or more of the following – Active Directory/ CyberArk /OT / Saviynt / IAD
A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
United Kingdom Maidenhead Local IT
Last application date: 27/2/2022