Are you looking to move into a career within the cyber security industry? Do you have a background in IT or IT security? If so, we have the role for you!
We are recruiting for a cyber security advisor to support our cyber security and Cyber Essentials clients. You will help deliver client projects across the range of cyber services provided by our Cyber Security Team. These services include Cyber Security as a Service, vulnerability scanning and the IASME Cyber Essentials scheme.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing a wide variety of clients with high-quality consultancy advice and support;
- Undertaking cyber security and Cyber Essentials assessments;
- Generating client assessments, feedback, reports and certificates within service level agreement targets; and
- Working with the Service Delivery Manager and in-house development team to identify improvements to our automation processes.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience in IT/IT security or cyber security along with one or more of the following:
- An understanding of technical cyber security concepts and the measures that organisations can take to protect themselves.
- Knowledge of common vulnerabilities.
- Excellent knowledge of networking protocols and DNS.
- The ability to configure routers and switches from a range of manufacturers.
- Experience working with different operating systems (Windows and Linux servers and workstations).
- Experience building systems and infrastructure across a variety of operating systems.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please get in touch today!
Remuneration: £25,000 – £35,000 subject to experience and qualifications
Basis: Full -time, permanent
Location: Home based within the UK
Please note: This role may require some travel to client sites. The nature of the role means you are required to undergo security clearance checks.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£35,000.00 per year