We are looking for an individual to join the existing Cyber Security Team to help take responsibility for security operations and the day to day activates of the Cyber Security Team. The successful candidate will have an understanding of network, domain, end user systems and how they interact with each other to be able to competently look for exposure of threats and offer solutions plus also help implement said solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- Experience in IT Operations or Security Operations
- Knowledge of various SIEM platforms
- Hands-on experience analysing high volumes of logs, network data and other attack artifacts in support of incident investigations
- Experience with vulnerability scanning solutions
- Proficiency with any of the following: EDR, HIPS, ID/PS or DLP
- Ability to work in an extremely busy IT support environment
- Work closely and collaboratively with your team
- Flexibility to change priorities
Rewards / Benefits
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Holiday Purchase
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Enjoy your Birthday off!
- Save as you earn
- Generous staff discount
We put our customers first and we love what we do The Watches of Switzerland Group is the largest prestige luxury jewellers and timepieces specialist in the UK with over 140 collective stores. The retail portfolio comprises of brands including Watches of Switzerland, Mappin & Webb and Goldsmiths. We have mono-brand boutiques in partnership with TAG Heuer, Omega Breitling and Tudor and you will find us at Heathrow airport with representation in Terminals 2, 3, 4 and 5 as well as Gatwick North Terminal.
The business began its exciting global expansion in 2017 with the acquisition of Mayors Jewellers – who have Stores across Florida and Georgia and a history dating back to 1910. Following on from this we have opened a Watches of Switzerland Store, Rolex, Breitling and Omega boutiques at the Wynn Resort in Las Vegas as well as a Watches of Switzerland Store in Soho, New York, the ground-breaking Hudson Yards Development in Manhatten and Boston.