MSI Reproductive Choices is one of the world’s leading providers of sexual and reproductive healthcare. We believe that everyone should have the right to choose. From contraception to safe abortion and life-saving post-abortion care, we are committed to delivering compassionate, affordable, high-quality services for all.
Today, our organisation has over 9,000 team members working in 37 countries across the world. Our success lies in the fact that MSI teams are locally led, entrepreneurial and results-driven, and are passionate about delivering high quality, client-centered care in their own communities. As a social business, we focus on sustainable delivery, efficiency, and funding models that are built to last, so that the women and girls we serve today will have a choice in the future too.
We know that access to reproductive choice is life changing. For some, it can mean the ability to complete an education or start a career. For others, it means being able to look after the family they already have. For everyone, it means the freedom to decide their own future, creating a fairer, more equal world.
About the Role
The Global Information Services (GIS) team provides digital solutions and operations across 37 countries. We have 40+ team members based in London and Bristol, with smaller IT teams in many of the countries in which we operate. Our role spans from the provision of new global digital solutions to the ongoing maintenance and support of applications and infrastructure.
Based out of Bristol and reporting to GIS Head of IS Governance, the successful candidate will oversee cyber security across MSI. They will be tasked with providing cyber security, technical support, and consultancy; alongside defining and refining security processes and frameworks for use throughout all MSI, including the UK, London Support office and our Country Programmes.
We recruit talented, dynamic people with diverse backgrounds and experiences, all united by a belief in our mission and a focus on delivering measurable results. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a fully inclusive workplace, where everyone feels able to participate and contribute meaningfully. You must be open-minded, curious, resilient, and solutions-oriented, and committed to promoting equality, and safeguarding the welfare of team members and clients alike.
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Worked as a Cyber Security Analyst (or similar) as part of an IT department within an organisation of over 500 people
- Network Security – firewall configuration, VPN and threat prevention.
- Perimeter security.
- Endpoint protection/anti-virus/anti-malware/anti-ransomware/encryption.
- SSL certificates and HTTPS.
- Penetration test management and remediation.
- Ability to work with third-party suppliers and manage relationships to ensure successful delivery
- ‘A’ level or above education level.
- CCNA / CCNP: Cisco Certified Network Associate/Professional. (Desirable)
- MCTS: Windows 7,10. (Desirable)
- MCITP: Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016. (Desirable)
- Certified Security industry qualifications (eg SSCP, CISSP, CISM, SANS). (Desirable)
- Network, Security, or Platform certification(s) (S+, N+, MCSP, CNA). (Desirable)
We recruit talented, dynamic people with diverse backgrounds and experiences, all united by a belief in our mission and a focus on delivering measurable results. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a fully inclusive workplace, where everyone feels able to participate and contribute meaningfully. You must be open-minded, curious, resilient, and solutions-oriented, and be committed to promoting equality, and safeguarding the welfare of team members and clients alike.
For this role, we’re looking for an individual who is:
- Pro-choice, support and adhere to MSI vision and goals
- Dynamic, creative individual with the ability to show initiative
- Team player, providing support and encouragement
- Organised and process-oriented, with an attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
- Customer-focused, responsive to changing priorities and demands
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Ability to analyse complex problems in a structured manner whilst working under pressure
- Focused on delivery with a ‘can do’ approach
- Demonstrates MSI Choices team member behaviours and professional self-development
For more information about the role, please view the job framework on our website.
Location: Bristol Support Office (hybrid working)
Full-time: 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday (UK contracted hours)
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £34,000 – £40,000 per annum (UK salary) Discretionary bonus + benefits
Closing date: 4th May 2022 (midnight GMT+1). Interviews may take place before this date for exceptional candidates.
For internal employees applying from an MSI country programme, the role will be positioned within the existing salary structure of the country. Local terms and conditions of the country will apply.