Do you want to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic, successful team as part of a FTSE 100 company?
Job Title: Penetration Tester
Job Code: NTA1662
Job Category: Cyber
Job Location: Chatham, Kent – Remote
CREST Registered Tester, or equivalent Cyber Scheme or OSCP qualification
- Minimum one year’s penetration testing experience in infrastructure and application disciplines, ideally with exposure to client site testing such as internal pen tests and IT health checks
- SC clearance and experience of formal NCSC CHECK testing for central government clients an advantage but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Flexibility and resilience to meet the demands of the role
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service
- A team player, able to work alongside colleagues and clients to deliver work
- A proactive approach to acquiring new skills and a desire for personal development
- Perform pen tests, vulnerability assessments and build reviews both remotely and at client sites, against network devices, servers, end user devices, cloud technologies, wireless networks, web and mobile applications
- Opportunities to deliver related services such as social engineering, staff security awareness training, red teaming and IoT device testing
- Active testing is accompanied by writing detailed and accurate reports to communicate findings to clients, as well as phone calls to confirm requirements and discuss test results
- Varied work, with a mix of government and private sector clients, and a commitment not to pigeonhole testers on a narrow track
- Joining an established and friendly team who will be there to help you develop your knowledge and career
- Working alongside some of Intertek NTA’s senior testers
- Support and funding for core exams, plus dedicated time and budget for self-development, additional training, and conference attendance
- A realistic cap on client site work/travel
- A bonus scheme to reward high levels of utilisation and more challenging work types
- The opportunity to dedicate one day per year for charitable work
- Remote/home working with travel to client sites nationally and visits to head office in Chatham, Kent
Intertek NTA is a fast-growing business focused on cyber assurance services with offices in Kent and Malaysia, delivering penetration testing, governance and compliance, IoT security assessments, consultancy, and training. The business supports key industry sectors such as government, finance, IT, legal, utilities and charities.
- In June 2018, NTA joined Intertek’s Connected World business line, which provides cyber security services to clients in key global markets as well as assurance over security and performance of ‘IoT’ products from connected medical devices and smoke alarms to smartphones and lighting, used by millions of people world-wide every day.
- Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers’ operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance
- HOW TO APPLY:
Please provide a CV, Covering Letter (outlining your suitability for the role) and Salary Expectations to [email protected] . All candidates will be required to confirm eligibility to work in the country before starting employment.
As a matter of courtesy, we will try to respond to all applications. However, due to the volume of applications received, we may not be able to respond to individual candidates. If you have not been contacted within four weeks unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. Please do not let this deter you from applying for vacancies in the future should you meet the minimum requirements of the role.
Intertek operates a preferred supplier arrangement and we do not accept unsolicited approaches from agencies