About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing adjustments to individuals with health conditions and disabilities. If you would benefit from adjustments for any part of the employment process, please inform the recruiter to discuss your individual requirements.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
The Global Threat Management (GTM) organization is seeking an experienced Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst to join the Threat Intelligence (TI) team. The TI team directly supports the Chief Information Security Officers (CISO’s) organization by providing Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) to security operation teams as well as leading cyber risk reduction efforts by identifying emerging Cyber Threats facing Northern Trust and Northern Trust technologies.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Act as Technical Liaison between CTI and Global Threat Management (GTM) to lead cyber exposure/risk assessment activities from emerging threats.
- Enable Threat Hunting operations by identifying technical indicators (such as IOC’s) and Techniques, Tactics, and Procedures (TTP’s) from emerging threat activity
- Identifies high and critical Vulnerabilities being exploited by Cyber Criminals and Nation State groups to support the Vulnerability Management (VM) team’s prioritization efforts.
- Leads Intelligence-Driven Risk Identification and Risk Reduction Efforts across the organization.
- Maintain knowledge of changing technologies, attack methods, and emerging threat landscape
- Produce and deliver operational written and oral threat intelligence briefings tailored to the business interests of non-technical and technical stakeholders across the organization
- Track intelligence gaps and support Requests for Information (RFIs) efforts across the organization to fill identified intelligence gaps
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in cybersecurity consulting and/or cybersecurity operations to include Vulnerability Management, Incident Response, Threat Hunting and Cyber Threat Intelligence.
- Extensive knowledge of the MITRE ATT&CK framework and ability to apply the framework to support threat detection and threat reduction efforts
- Demonstrated ability to leverage threat intelligence reporting to support threat detection efforts
- Demonstrated ability to produce concise, refined, written threat intelligence assessments and briefings
- Experience tailoring oral threat intelligence briefings to non-technical and technical leaders across the organization
- Proactive communicator and team-player with a proven ability to independently identify, analyze, and share the relationships and technical, geopolitical, business, and financial implications between persisting and emerging cyber threats and threat vectors
Working with Us:
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world��s most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
Financial – Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review
Work Life Balance – Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days
Health & Wellbeing – Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program
Professional Development – Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.