Information Security is critical to our organisation. Reporting to the CTO, the Information Security Analyst at ieDigital is responsible for the maintenance and audit of the company information security policies and procedures. We are seeking a high calibre individual who is passionate about information security, with the confidence and ability to effectively ensure internal compliance. The role will be ideal for either a more experienced individual seeking to work part-time hours, or a less experienced individual seeking work 4-5 days a week.
- Maintain the company information security policies and relevant procedures.
- Audit and enforce our information security policies, procedures and standards.
- Collaborate on the implementation of identified and applicable security standards, regulations and statutory requirements.
- Contribute to the annual PCI DSS and ISO certifications.
- Ensure quarterly vulnerability scans of ieDigital systems are completed and reviewed.
- Work with service operations to facilitate penetration tests and vulnerability scans of client systems being carried out by 3rd parties.
- Manage the remediation of any security findings that are found in conjunction with the Service & Supplier Manager and/or Principal Team Lead and/or CTO.
- Collaborate with HR on internal security training and awareness for all staff.
- Provide and maintain relevant regular reports, dashboards and risk registers.
Initially you will be fully remote due to Coronavirus restrictions but in time our expectation is that this role may either be office based at our Kingston upon Thames HQ (with opportunity to work from home), or UK remote-based if preferred and subject to agreement, with approximately one visit per month to the Kingston office.
All About You
- Excellent consultative skills to work with customers, pen testers, auditors and internal customers
- Good listener and facilitator
- Follows process discipline, and convinces others to do the same
- Holds people accountable for meeting their commitments
- Good communicator
- Experience of documentation (essential), and SharePoint (preferred)
- Understanding of software development processes
- Experience of ISO 9001, 27001 and PCI-DSS (all desirable)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shower facilities
- Eye care vouchers
- Access to amazing discounts including Tastecard, cinema tickets, holidays and more
- Competitive Salary: based upon your skills and experience
- Benefits package
- Opportunities for flexible working
- Regular social activities & events
- Great office location overlooking the River Thames
Job Type: Part-time