iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries – watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development – we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
We are hiring an information security analyst to work in our growing IT Security team. You will monitor our computer networks for security issues, assess security software and solutions, and document any security issues or breaches you find as well as act as the lead on any resultant investigations. To do well in this role you should have a bachelor’s degree in computer science and experience in the information security field.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Monitor company managed endpoints for security issues.
- Investigate security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents.
- Work with DevSecOps Work to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Continually Assess new Security Standards and the evolving Threat landscape
- Work with the IT Operations team to develop security best practices and enhance operational security baselines.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to co-ordinate penetration testing and vulnerability scans.
- Understanding of WAF, SIEM, CASB, DLP, SOAR, SDWAN and Endpoint protection.
- Prior experience of GDPR, ISO27001, and Cyber essentials
- Deliver Cybersecurity training programs.
- Design and deliver Phishing campaigns.
- Identification and remediation of ‘at risk’ users.
Ticket to play:
- Hands on experience doing all (or most of) what we’re looking for above!
- Experience working within Information Security team or Service Operations Centre.
- Strong communications skills and stakeholder management is required as security topics can be sensitive.
- People who are smart and kind. We can teach tools; we can’t teach that.
- This is a new internal function for the IT Operations team so needs someone keen to develop a security program from the ground up..
- Experience building Bare Metal infrastructure.
A flavour of our tools:
- Microsoft Security and Compliance Centre
- Cisco Umbrella
What we can do for you:
A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
- Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
– Flexible working hours – “work your way”
- 25 days’ holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
– Weekly wellbeing activities – mindfulness & nutrition
- Yearly training budget of £1000
- Company wide share option scheme
- Pension contribution matched up to 10%
- Life insurance cover of 4x salary
Job Type: Full-time