Offered Salary 1000
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications degree / masters
Our Operate business helps organisations transform and run complex operational processes that often create challenges and hinder their progress. Harnessing the power of tech and data to drive performance, Operate brings together innovative minds with a distinctive mix of subject matter knowledge and operational skills to deliver results that make the difference. We work with some of the most recognisable organisations worldwide in delivering large scale operational programmes and managed solutions. Underpinning all of this is our commitment to ensuring our people are equipped with tomorrow’s skills to drive success for our clients today.
We are seeking an Information Security Officer (ISO) to join our rapidly growing Operate Digital team. Our team is dedicated to researching, developing, testing, implementing and supporting innovative technology solutions for the wider PwC organisation and its clients and stakeholders
The role, whilst embedded within Operate Digital, will be very closely aligned with PwC’s Network Information Security team, our global cyber security function. Our mission protects 223,000 PwC members across 157 member firms worldwide, as well as our global clients.
Your focus, as the Information Security Officer, will be across 4 core areas:
2. NIS Service Interface
Each of these areas work together to successfully support member firm Information Security Officers (ISOs) and their staff in the implementation of the PwC Information Security Policy (ISP).
The key responsibilities of the ISO are:
- Conducting analysis of Line of Service needs in order to make appropriate decisions for the implementation of NIS global security strategy
- Engaging with Line of Service stakeholders to assess security threats/vulnerabilities and manage business risk
- Facilitating line of service support from Security Architecture, Engineering, Innovation, and Transformation (SAEIT) and Cyber Security Service Management throughout the NIS service lifecycle
- Assessing service availability, adoption rates, and maturity to manage risk to business programs and processes
- Governing lines of service for compliance with PwC’s Information Security Policy (ISP) and legal/regulatory frameworks; and
- Engaging with Global IT and Applications to review security controls against ISP.
Skills and Experience
- 2 – 4 Years of progressive professional roles involving information security, IT management and/or major program management
- Experience managing multi-function relationships throughout major transformation
- Experience in a role balanced between business stakeholders and a central service organization
- Understanding of security technology
- Ability to navigate a multifaceted, matrix organization
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skill sets.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
We want all of our people to feel empowered to be the best that they can be, which is why we have ‘The Deal’.
Find out more about our firmwide Employee Value Proposition: https://www.pwc.co.uk/careers/about-us/the-new-deal.html
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.