RSR Police is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to the Law Enforcement, Cyber Security, Offender Management and Regulatory Services talent markets.
A great opportunity to join West Midlands Police as an Intelligence Researcher, this is a fixed term contract until July 2023 and offers a salary of £23,331 – £26,565.
- As part of this role you will be able to demonstrate experience of data collection or proven research skills in a statistical or information based environment.
- To have working experience of the assessment and validation of information.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry out research to identify relevant facts that are not immediately available.
- Demonstrate the ability to work unsupervised in a high-pressure environment and have the ability to plan and prioritise individual workload.
- To have worked in a sensitive environment where data security principles have been of prime importance.
- Experience in the collation and recording of performance indicators and statistical data.
- Experience in carrying out research for projects and preparation of reports.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation or guidelines, including the Data Protection Act
- Post holders will typically hold vocational qualifications or equivalent, plus experience in a relevant role
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills
- Able to use IT and software packages, including Word & Excel
- Must possess a reasonable level of numeracy to effectively deliver the requirements of the roles
- Law enforcement background is desirable.
This role will be subject to vetting and the successful individual will be required to obtain and maintain these clearances.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to [email protected]
Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you do know somebody who would be interested please refer them to ourselves. We have a referral bonus scheme and will pay up in retail vouchers of your choice, for referrals who are not already known to us.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Police is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) – a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.