Level 3 Cyber Security Technician Apprenticeship
Join Syngenta and help build the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture.
Syngenta’s award winning Apprenticeship Programme is currently recruiting for the following excellent development opportunity at our Huddersfield Manufacturing Site.
An opportunity is available at our award-wining Huddersfield Manufacturing Centre for a Level 3 Cyber Security Technician Apprentice.
Your role will involve working alongside our highly skilled IT personnel working on our manufacturing computer systems and gaining skills, knowledge and experience in areas such as:
- Introduction to Cyber Security
- Cyber and Open Source Intelligence
- Networking and Security Fundamentals
- Managing security controls and counter measures
- Monitoring network activity
- Implementing new technology
- Improving Security Architecture
Full training and development will be provided throughout the apprenticeship by working alongside our skilled IT personnel whilst working towards your Advanced Apprenticeship qualification.
To be considered for the opportunity listed above, you will need at least a minimum;
• GSCE Grade B (Level 5 equivalent and above) in Mathematics and English
- 3 GCSE Grade C (Level 4 equivalent and above) including ICT and/or Technical subjects
You must also be a motivated and pro-active self-starter who can work as part of a team and can demonstrate good technical aptitude.
How do I apply?
To find out more information and to apply, please visit www.syngenta.co.uk/careers
Closing date – 25th March