Network Architect – WAN, LAN, Wi-Fi
£585 per day – Outside IR35
Outsource currently have a great role for a Network Security Architect to join a Banking client in London for a 6 month contract.
Candidates are able to work through their Ltd company, candidates will be expected to work 2-3 days onsite when restrictions ease.
Responsibilities for Network Security Architect:
- Provide technical leadership to the Bank’s Global Network Refresh project:
- Over 50 remote locations outside the UK Headquarters, spanning Central Europe to Central Asia and Office sizes from 2-150 users
- Internet connectivity technologies from residential Internet to satellite
- WAN, LAN and Wi-Fi technologies
- Consolidation of Firewall, Router and WAN Optimisation technologies into SD-WAN solution
- Work with the Bank’s IT Architecture Team as a Core Project Team member to shape the business case.
- Understand the Bank’s As-Is Infrastructure components.
- Extensive experience in Network Solutions Architecture. (WAN, LAN, Wi-Fi and Security)
- SD-WAN selection and deployment experience.
- Technical vendor relationship and management.
- Application of IT Security in the Networking space.
- Experience in Infrastructure Architecture across multiple domains such as Networking, Compute, Storage, Unified Communications and End User Compute.
- Very strong communication and collaboration skills.
If you feel you have the right skills and want to work on this exciting project then click ‘Apply’ and Tewsdae Phillips will be in touch.