Bridewell is a fast-growing Cyber Security and Managed Security Services company, that is currently looking for ambitious Project Managers to join the team. Bridewell have a strong track record for delivering complex security and privacy projects to an exciting and varied portfolio of clients across Financial Services, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Government, Aviation and more. We assist our clients by providing a full range of security services across Cyber Security, Managed Security Services, Penetration Testing and Data Privacy.
Our vision is to be a globally recognised cyber services company, that clients want to work with, and people want to work for.
Due to continued growth and exciting plans for the year ahead, we are looking for experienced Project Managers to join our Cyber Security consulting team to support on several key projects for various clients.
As part of a dynamic cyber team responsible for delivering multiple transformation programmes, projects and services, you will work with leaders and teams across our organisation to develop and deliver change projects and programmes that will improve our business, our culture and our ability to best serve our customers (internally & externally).
We are looking for Project Managers with experience in various Cyber Security delivery implementations. With an understanding of Risk management across industries such as CAA/NIS/DFT (to name just a few). The ability to manage Risks and coordinate across multiple suppliers and stakeholders. The project manager must have good experience in Project service transformation and transition.
- Develop, define, plan and deliver change projects in different areas of our Bridewell Cyber Security business, including our central in-house support services.
- Pro-actively engage with stakeholders, build trust and buy-in and establish positive relationships with colleagues across our customer organisations. Maintain effective stakeholder communication and engagement throughout all assigned internal and external customer projects.
- Participate in the development of the Change Team and model the improvement behaviours we are seeking to develop.
- Research and benchmark best practice to inform improvement and change at Bridewell, seek new ideas from inside and outside the business and identify innovative project solutions and methods
- Undertake evaluations/reviews of existing ways of working to identify gaps in performance and opportunities for improvement.
- Write compelling business cases to support specific transformation projects.
- Use creative and effective approaches to drive projects forward with an emphasis on supporting our SOC services/ teams through changes and achieving the best outcomes for the people who we support.
- Develop and maintain resourced delivery plans that comprehensively cover all aspects of the given projects, identify and manage interdependencies across multiple project and risks.
- Deploy technical project management tools such as MSP, PPMC, Azure Devops (to name just a Few) and prepare documents to show delivery progress, flag risks/ issues, manage resources and track outcomes achieved.
- Can devise and implement benefits realisation and reporting tools to allow regular reporting.
- Coach, encourage and hold people to account for delivering their responsibilities within Projects.
- Work with our Squad leads to facilitate, coordinate RFP sessions, and get involved in bid discussions when necessary.
- Initiate, organise, facilitate, and participate in events such as workshops, both in person and remotely.
- Prepare papers, presentations, and reports to support project decision making and delivery.
- Lead Project Team meetings and support and facilitate the participation of project team members in different parts of the organisation
- Take projects through to project closure, conduct lessons learned and provide project closure reports.
- Contribute to and support your programme manager by attending regular Governance meetings, team planning session and help build and maintain Bridewell’s PMO protocols and processes.
- Provide peer support and advice to colleagues in the change team and step in to add capacity to other programmes and projects within the team from time to time to ensure achievement of change team objectives.
- To actively contribute to developing a positive culture of continuous improvement across the Organisation and customers.
- Can manage multiple projects across multiple clients.
- Manage service department team members, including customer service interactions, reports, and repairs
- Provide the highest level of customer service with a sales-minded attitude while developing lasting customer relationships
Experience and Skills:
- End to end project management – Prince2 and Agile
- Proficient in MSP
- Previous experience leading cyber security projects is preferred
- Good understanding of Risk Management
- Full understanding of Service Transition
- ITIL framework and e2e transformation understanding
- ITIL operational service support
- Project Delivery
- Leadership of all assigned projects
- Communication skills
- Collaboration enablement
- Time management
- Organization understanding and adoption.
- Problem solving
Bridewell will provide a great career opportunity with continual development as well as the following;
- Competitive Salary
- Profit Share Scheme
- Employee Shareholder Scheme
- Dedicated training budget
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible Working