Discovery is at the centre of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores. We are part of the TJX Family which includes TK Maxx, and Homesense in Europe and the UK and across the rest of the world you will find us as TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra and Winners. With variety comes plenty of surprises—our environment is ever-changing, and that’s just how we like it.
Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Are you ready to Discover Different?
What you’ll discover
- Inclusive culture and career growth opportunities
- Global IT Organization which collaborates across U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia, click here to learn more
- Challenging, collaborative, and team-based environment
What you’ll do
The IT Security organization bears the broad responsibilities of delivering information security, practice governance & assurance, and data loss prevention throughout the TJX enterprise. Our worldwide team applies expertise and deep business understanding to ensure confidence for all company associates, investors, and customers.
Within Security Engineering, our team is responsible for maintaining, improving and optimizing our email, endpoint and vulnerability engineering technologies. You will act as a subject matter expert to identify/recommend/implement process & technology improvements.
As a Security Engineer you demonstrate deep knowledge & experience in designing and implementing business functionality in your assigned Platform(s)/Product(s) area. You will own the technology aspect for your assigned area, helping lead the technical direction, partnering with architecture, and security consultants, and presenting team progress and recommendations alongside the Agile product team. Engineers at this level can lead & deliver end-to-end on assignments in their area of support.
You will act as a security program SME to implement and manage TJX’s security tools, policies and platforms. You will also look to present technical information, draft documentation, conduct product demonstrations, and ensure platform efficiency, while partnering with Risk, Compliance, Audit and other business stakeholders.
What you’ll need
We seek creative, security-minded professionals to provide hands-on talent and social expertise in protecting TJX and its assets. You’ll work with engineers, business programs, and other security professionals to adapt and improve our security posture in applications, infrastructure, and cloud modernization efforts.
- Thorough understanding of a variety of technical concepts with focus on cloud computing, automation, networking, systems administration, vulnerability management, and information security best practices.
- Ability to design, build and troubleshoot systems of moderate to high complexity.
- Experience with data analytics and reporting platforms such as Splunk, PowerBI.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Mentor team members across multiple geographies.
- Highly motivated, willing and able to take ownership of tasks and see through completion.
- Proficiency in both Windows and Linux architectures.
- Proven experience collaboration with security and infrastructure teams to develop consistent technical solutions, implementation activities and support processes
Preferred Qualifications ( Potential to upskill on some of the below tooling)
Experience designing, implementing, and operating large scale cybersecurity solutions, including the below:
- EDR (Tanium, Crowdstrike, Cisco AMP, McAfee, etc)
- Vulnerability Scanning Solutions (Qualys, Tenable, Rapid 7)
- Email Security Platforms (Cisco CES, Proofpoint, Mimecast, Barracuda)
- File Integrity Monitoring (Tripwire, Rapid7, Crowdstrike)
- Cloud Security Architecture (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- ZTNA (Proofpoint, Zscaler, Prisma Access)
- Industry certifications such as CISSP, CISM, SANS GIAC, CSA preferred
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work collaboratively with other infrastructure teams and developers across the firm.
- Ability to design solutions with a customer focused approach.
- Experience within network engineering and architecture.
Join us and Discover Different at TJX, click here to learn more.
Come and Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding the greatest deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritise the important things like competitive salaries, solid benefits and plenty of room to grow in your role. It’s our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and/or sexual orientation.