Are you interested in working on one of the largest retail transformation projects in the world?
Asda Technology is looking for some experienced InfoSec & Cyber security operations analyst with skills in the Risk and Vulnerability discipline to join our growing Information Security function. You’ll be working within a team and you’ll have a host of exciting work and projects to keep you very busy as we build out both our new and existing security proposition. These roles will be to track, manage and remediate risks and vulnerabilities across the enterprise.
This is an incredibly exciting time in Asda Technology as our business enters a new phase in its history. This is a once-in-a-career opportunity so you need to bring your A-game to work in an incredibly fast-paced and delivery focussed program. Asda is moving incredibly fast down following its recent ownership change and we need technically able, tenacious and enthusiastic analysts to ensure we’re driving our fundamental principle of security-by-design.
Future’ is the name for the programme that will see Asda create their new operating model, independent from Walmart. Technology will undoubtedly be one of the most ambitious parts of this work – the technology decisions made will underpin the way the entire business will operate in the future.
- You have an inquisitive mind and want to seek out problems and get them fixed. This is backed up by a strong technical understanding of security incident response in all areas of technology.
- You understand security concepts deeply enough to engage with security technologists and communicate in an audience-appropriate language.
- You have worked in environments where you’ve gained skills that will help drive Asda forward in its security journey.
- You can use creativity to solve problems by using data and innovation to stay on top of this challenging discipline.
- You can dig into data and provide useful insight to stakeholders to allow them to take ownership of their risks and vulnerabilities and work with you to get them remediated.
- You need bags of energy and enthusiasm.
- You have cloud experience in Azure plus cloud offerings from other vendors
- Agile experience is preferable as we’re running at pace and Agile allows us to achieve this.
- You’ll need to be able to manage a heavy workload against challenging timelines.
Hybrid Working – Work Where it Works. Our hybrid way of working gives you the choice to work where it works. This enables you to complete your daily tasks where you’ll be the most effective. It offers a mix of working from home and in an office environment that works best for you and your team. We would love to talk to you about this.
You will also get an excellent benefits package including:
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
If you have any questions, then please email [email protected]