Leeds (office/home-based, working on a Hybrid model)
A Little Bit About Us
Cyber Security Specialists, SEP2 is an organisation providing advanced cyber security services solutions and tech-driven services powered by passionate and honest people.
We started out in Leeds as an organisation built to add value and do business the right way. We’ve grown, we’ve developed, and we’ve evolved, we’ve taken on experts to expand our knowledge base and technical skills, building a portfolio of accreditations and we’ve developed important relationships with our vendors.
SEP2 are an award-winning cyber-security specialist, whose success is built on five values:
– Tech Driven
– People Powered
– Committed to Doing Good
Every SEP2 colleague lives these values every day. We have a culture of passionate people who work as a team that will never leave a job incomplete. We believe in giving every member of our team responsibility. We nurture the desire to solve problems at root cause. We encourage continuous improvement.
We’re passionate, honest, tech driven, people powered and committed to doing good.
We’re here to beat the bad guys and we’re here for the long-term.
As we grow and expand, we are now seeking a skilled Senior Network Security Engineer to join our exceptionally talented team.
This engaging, varied role will primarily focus on providing technical assistance and support to customers hosting a range of cyber security solutions.
More about the role:
Specifically, working within the security operations team, your role will involve:
– Managing cyber security solutions to defend customer infrastructure from exploitation and cyber-attacks
– Taking technical requirements and documents and delivering them via a Professional services process
– Identifying training and development requirements for vendor certification
– Producing high-quality technical customer services
– Producing high-quality technical designs and implementation documents
– Helping to support and mentor current Apprentices
What Will You Need?
To be considered as a Senior Network Security Engineer, you will need:
– At least 4 years’ experience as a Security Support Engineer or in a similar role
– Advanced experience of networks and/or networking
– Experience in using Check Point as a primary product
– Be working at CCSE level
– Familiarity with Linux and Windows operating systems
– The ability to build credibility quickly with colleagues and customers
– Good communication skills
We’ll offer you the following benefits:
– Salary circa £50,000
– Flexible holidays and working practices
– Regular company social events
– Continuous training and development
– Cycle to Work Scheme
– Eligibility to private medical, company pension and tech schemes
– Day off for your Birthday
Other organisations may call this role Cyber Security Engineer, Network & Security Engineer, Senior Network Specialist, Senior Security Engineer, or Network Security Consultant.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£50,000.00 per year