Advanced are looking for a Security Analyst to work with our Customers in delivering a virtual Security Manager service. This is an Information Security Assurance role with a strong focus on people, process and tooling; your remit will cover all aspects of Information Security Management. The Security Assurance team are responsible for the delivery of Information Security knowledge and guidance across the business, ultimately enabling services to our customers. You will be part of a wider team covering all aspects of Information Security and reporting into the Security Assurance Manager. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for cyber security and hold transferable technical skills, either from degree education or from professional experience.
- Manage the provision of Information Security Assurance to our customers.
- Advise and guide the remediation of risks and issues identified through pragmatic control definition taking cost and technical aspects into account.
- Help customers manage information security related incidents though liaison with Advanced teams and pragmatic advice. The focus on communication is a key aspect of this task along with expectation management.
- Provide Insight, Service and Transparency; Insight to drive decisions, empowering us to deliver continuous improvement and innovation to our customers, Service through listening to our customer’s needs, owning our customers concerns and delivering robust solutions quickly, Transparency so our customers know exactly where their requests or incidents are in the process.
- Experience within a similar environment
- Profession Information Security Qualification (CISSP, CRISC, CISM)
- Knowledge of GDPR/DPA18, ISO 27001 and security testing
- Strong communication skills with an ability to set expectations with our customers