As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Cybersecurity is at the beating heart of our business. Our diligence and expertise is what makes us the undisputed leader in electronic payments. We’ve made it our priority to create top-tier identity and access management teams, poised to defend us against any potential cyber threats.We’re looking for those of you who are inherently driven and fascinated by the art and science of cybersecurity. We’ll equip you with the very best tools and tech so that you can deliver top notch results.
Continuous self-development underpins job fulfilment at Visa. As Senior Software engineer – Cyber Security, you will be enthused by getting stuck into various defence and security sector related projects, as well as the chance to work with top notch professionals to learn with and from.
So what do we expect of you day to day? Here’s a bit of a heads up:
- Within Cyber Security Identity and Access Management (IAM) is a key technology pillar at Visa, responsible for providing secure access governance to misc. payment related applications and services from a variety of users (employees, businesses and customers across).
- To stay ahead of the rapidly changing business landscape especially with Merger and Acquisitions (M&A), newer forms of access governance that go beyond the corporate perimeter and x.
- This role will have the responsibility for architecting, designing and developing solutions related to managing end to end lifecycle of user management for both on-prem and cloud based applications.
- You will be responsible for working with business, operations, Testing as well as the other BAU support teams to ensure successful delivery of the projects. Primarily focusing on developing solutions in the IAM space.
- You will work and drive in this dynamic environment with a talented team, influencing and building the next generation technology stack related to IAM.
- Establish strong engineering best practices.
- Own Projects and implementation tracks from concept to production operationalization.
- Liaise with number of IT and business stakeholders and conduct design workshops and lead the code development
- Design, implement, deploy code and execute build processes
- Integrations with different type of applications both in-house and cloud based.
What we’re after…
- You have gained good experience as a solid hands-on programmer/developer with specialization in deep systems architecture.
- Good programming skills in Java, Python, Angular JS
- You’ve got good experience in IT and development thereby able to demonstrate a high level of technical ability in software engineering skills
- A software developer with a passion for innovative solutions
- Experience designing software for scale and high availability
- Database: Strong SQL Skills
- Desirable experience in developing solutions on Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices
Required Core skills
- Effective Communications: A staff manager with strong stakeholder and customer focus. Communicates well downward, upward, and outward, employing appropriate methods of persuasion when soliciting agreement and demonstrating both empathy and assertiveness when communicating a need or defending a position.
- Problem Solving: Uses varying problem-solving approaches and techniques as appropriate, developing successful resolutions to critical or wide-impact problems. Has the ability to organise potential problem solvers and lead problem resolution efforts, ensuring lessons learnt are captured.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.